• Ora
  • Show
Clear All
  • smg32208
    Bodyweb Member
    • Mar 2005
    • Send PM

obtuve última palabra

last week i recieved an email that was spam but it wasnt put in my bulk folder? but all the spam i get is automatically put into that folder. neways i decided to see what it was about and went into it and it was for a free laptop. i thought this was bullshit but i was bored so i went ahead and did it. this week i got a package in the mail and opened it and the laptop was in there. i couldnt believe it. i also got a notice saying how it worked because a free laptop is just bullshit. it said that the company buys the laptop and gets a full rebate on it. this means they get all their money back in a few weeks. then they give these laptops away for free to people who go to this site and fill out the shipping information. NO BILLING INFORMATION. they gives these laptops away to promote their business. the website is www.aglnk.com/sg/free_laptop if you do not believe me try it out for yourself!

• Black87
    Bodyweb Senior
    • Apr 2004
    • A casa di socio a falsificare CV
    • Send PM

Originariamente Scritto da smg32208
    last week i recieved an email that was spam but it wasnt put in my bulk folder? but all the spam i get is automatically put into that folder. neways i decided to see what it was about and went into it and it was for a free laptop. i thought this was bullshit but i was bored so i went ahead and did it. this week i got a package in the mail and opened it and the laptop was in there. i couldnt believe it. i also got a notice saying how it worked because a free laptop is just bullshit. it said that the company buys the laptop and gets a full rebate on it. this means they get all their money back in a few weeks. then they give these laptops away for free to people who go to this site and fill out the shipping information. NO BILLING INFORMATION. they gives these laptops away to promote their business. the website is www.aglnk.com/sg/free_laptop if you do not believe me try it out for yourself!

oooh ma davvero e ti iscrivi ad un forum italiano per dirci che regalano i laptop in un sito :|
    e io che pensavo che la razza dei buoni samaritani si fosse estinta

ban(natelo) che io non posso

Commenta

• Banjo
      Bodyweb Senior
      • Feb 2005
      • Italia
      • Send PM

Originariamente Scritto da smg32208
      Me cago en la leche!
      Originariamente Scritto da master wallace
      Se solo tu capissi il concetto della ******* e del BB. . ., ma. . chiedo troppo.

Commenta

Working...
      X