Annuncio

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Abdominal Etching" (liposuzione con obiettivo tartaruga addominale)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Ora
  • Show
Clear All

"Abdominal Etching" (liposuzione con obiettivo tartaruga addominale)

Da wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdominal_etching
    Abdominal etching is a trademarked and registered plastic surgery procedure invented by plastic surgeon Dr. Henry A. Mentz, III, MD [1] in the early 1990s. Since this invention, there have been dozens of papers published on this specialized type of liposuction. It is an advanced cosmetic procedure that uses a special canula designed to contour and shape the abdominal fat pad to provide the patient a flat stomach or even six-pack abs. Called ab etching or abdominal etching, this procedure selectively removes a small amount of fat around the patient's natural muscular contours and shapes the abdomen to create a more athletic contour.
    Prior to the "abdominal etching" plastic surgery procedure, the surgeon should make detailed markings of the ab muscles while the patient stands and flexes. The surgeon will then follow these markings to remove fat and highlight the patient's individual muscular structure. Using abdominal etching, a qualified surgeon can selectively remove a couple of ounces of fat and get the optimal look. Various journal articles indicate that this type of cosmetic surgery procedure is becoming more and more accepted in the areas of modeling, body building, and acting.
    New methods have recently been published that can do the same for the chest area. A procedure called "pectoral etching" was published in 2007 by Dr. Mentz. This method outlines the pectoralis major muscle by etching the perimeter. This method can be used to transform a more feminine breast contour into a more masculine slab like pectoral contour.

Ed eccovi qualche foto.. http://www.drmentz.com/en/catalogs/s...inal%20Etching

Che ne pensate?
    Funzionasse non sarebbe male.. col dollaro debole viaggio+operazione viene a costare circa quanto una lipo qui in Italia..
    Last edited by JacopoKebab; 21-02-2008, 16:53:20.
    The reason I think with my dick so much is because it's the smartest thing to come out of your mouth all day.
    =>Mindfuck<=

e quando ritornerai in massa nn credi di mettere nuova ciccia? farai a vita queste operazioni? nn fanno male le liposuzioni continue?
    nn è meglio stringere i denti e fare una dieta?

Commenta

Ha ha ha.. ti verrebbe una bella buzza tartarugata mi sà

..sti americani..
      The reason I think with my dick so much is because it's the smartest thing to come out of your mouth all day.
      =>Mindfuck<=

Commenta

però quello nella foto del link è impressionante...cm ha fatto a mantenere la massa dopo l'operazione?

Commenta

Vero, alcune foto sono impressionanti.

Comunque in linea di massima l'idea mi piace.. mi sa un po' di centurioni romani.. che indossavano l'armatura con gli addominali disegnati.. che tamarri

eheheheheh
          =>Mindfuck<=

Commenta

ma poi per caso l'hai fatta questa operazione? e secondo te in italia nessuno saprebbe farla?

Commenta

ma non avete notato che chi ha il fisico flaccido con zero braccia o petto con muscoli degni di tale nome... anche dopo la lipo NON mostra nessuna tartaruga ma solo una pancia piu' "piccola"

P.S. avete 8-10mila euro che vi avanzano per la lipo addominale?

Commenta

Io i ferri preferisco vederli solo in palestra,poi fate vobis.

La "tartaruga" se raggiunta "naturalmente" è un sinonimo di benessere fisico
                Diario d'allenamento + Foto + Foto

Commenta

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎