• Ora
  • Show
Clear All
  • Goblin
    Bodyweb Member
    • Nov 2004
    • Send PM

Ce ne sono di furbi in giro...

Leggete un po' qui...dosaggio standard direi...
    ------------
    [Severe nephrotic syndrome in a young man taking anabolic steroid and creatine long term]

[Article in Hungarian]

Revai T, Sapi Z, Benedek S, Kovacs A, Kaszas I, Viranyi M, Winkler G.

Szent Janos Korhaz, II. Belgyogyaszat, Nefrologia.

Anabolic steroids and creatine supplementation is one of the current abuse used by body builders. It is less known that this combination beside of many deleterious effects may also cause renal damage. Authors report a case of diffuse membranoproliferative glomerulonephritis type I in a 22-year-old man who had been taking continuously methandion in a large quantity and 200 grams of creatine daily, and was sent to the outpatient nephrologic unit with typical clinical signs of nephrosis syndrome. They also call attention to the role of the continuously consumed creatine in the renal failure.
    ---------------

E poi si meravigliano pure...
    Ciao!
  • ALEX2
    Bodyweb Senior
    • Jan 2004
    • Arcore - villa San Martino
    • Send PM

Originariamente Scritto da Goblin
    Leggete un po' qui...dosaggio standard direi...
    ------------
    [Severe nephrotic syndrome in a young man taking anabolic steroid and creatine long term]

[Article in Hungarian]

Revai T, Sapi Z, Benedek S, Kovacs A, Kaszas I, Viranyi M, Winkler G.

Szent Janos Korhaz, II. Belgyogyaszat, Nefrologia.

Anabolic steroids and creatine supplementation is one of the current abuse used by body builders. It is less known that this combination beside of many deleterious effects may also cause renal damage. Authors report a case of diffuse membranoproliferative glomerulonephritis type I in a 22-year-old man who had been taking continuously methandion in a large quantity and 200 grams of creatine daily, and was sent to the outpatient nephrologic unit with typical clinical signs of nephrosis syndrome. They also call attention to the role of the continuously consumed creatine in the renal failure.
    ---------------

E poi si meravigliano pure...
    Ciao!

cancella il post se no Guariniella fa un processo per doping a tutto il mondo.
    il miglior modo per dire è fare

Dio è morto, Marx è morto e anch' io mi sento poco bene.

berlusconi_s@camera.it

sukkiotto docet...:
    http://www.bodyweb.it/forums/showthread.php?t=85329

guardate qui:

http://www.bodyweb.it/forums/showthr...23#post3278023

Commenta

• multipower
      Ex-burlone
      • Dec 2000
      • Send PM

Che coglione sto tipo....

Commenta