only english

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Ora
  • Show
Clear All

And then

What a putrid putrid waste of a penis you are, you ridiculous little mascara face-painted Jerk-In-The-Box. You couldn't get a date if you bought them dried in a tin, you under-medicated, rump-ruptured chronic self-abuser. You're the kind of greasy, giggling, girly gombeen who buys STDs from a viral lab just to make it look like you get laid. You're damn right about being vomit-inducing fugly. You have a face that would give Freddie Kruger nightmares. How much would you change to haunt a house? You should stop smoking pot and get out and vote every couple of years, you pseudo-liberal bum. People like you are the reason cults exist. If brains were gasoline, you wouldn't have enough to run a piss ant's go-kart around the inside of a donut. Did your mother leave you in the dryer too long when you were a kid, you little tap-dancing Leprechaun in a pink wig? Be careful you don't bump your head on the door handle on the way out. I bet the highway patrol make you wear a sign on your fat ass that reads, 'Caution: Wide Load!' I bet you have to take your salary to the bank because it's too small to go by itself, you pathetic ne'er-do-well. I love that suit you're wearing. You never throw anything away, do you? Try this maneuver: Take 50-60 paces backwards. Take several deep breaths. Sprint forward at full speed. Do a triple summersault through the air, and disappear up your own asshole.

Commenta

You candy-assed, father-raping, jock strap-slurping, rectal-munching, boil-nibbling, dumbshited, stray dog-groping, crotch-slurping, cum-sucking, boil-chewing, dick-headed assclown,butt-faced dumbfuck !!

Commenta

Commenta

oh my dog

Commenta

C'mon fight

If my dog had a face as ugly as yours, I'd shave his ass and make him walk backwards

Commenta

you're killing the english...

-- emoticon --

Commenta

Originariamente Scritto da Sergio Visualizza Messaggio
                C'mon fight

If my dog had a face as ugly as yours, I'd shave his ass and make him walk backwards

Ok, we fight, now are your cocks.

your face is so horrifying that people get coins to the plate to piss over it like an autogrill.

Commenta

Originariamente Scritto da GalDregon Visualizza Messaggio
                  Ok, we fight, now are your cocks.

your face is so horrifying that people get coins to the plate to piss over it like an autogrill.
                  U're Born too late - you'd have been a great Neanderthal

Commenta

hauahaaauahauauh : What are you going to do for a face when the monkey wants his ass back?

Commenta

Originariamente Scritto da Sergio Visualizza Messaggio
                      hauahaaauahauauh : What are you going to do for a face when the monkey wants his ass back?

I tell to it that i return its face only after you returned its cock

Commenta

Originariamente Scritto da GalDregon Visualizza Messaggio
                        I tell to it that i return its face only after you returned its cock
                        ok, ok, I give up ........................ just for this evening

Commenta

: maroonnacherriderechemmifastafaccinalollosanonressiiiisto : : maroonnacherriderechemmifastafaccinalollosanonressiiiisto :
                          : maroonnacherriderechemmifastafaccinalollosanonressiiiisto :

Commenta

what are you fuckin' sayin gal ?
                            Originariamente Scritto da modgallagher
                            gandhi invece di giocarsi il libretto della macchina si gioca la cartella clinica
                            " tra noi sarebbe come abbinare un vino pregiato a un ottimo cibo " ..

Commenta

Originariamente Scritto da Gary Visualizza Messaggio
                              what are you fuckin' sayin gal ?
                              sergio is out of big apple

Commenta

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎