Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Ora
  • Show
Clear All

E' morto il presidente NABBA IVAN DUMBAR

Int. Headquarters

Sad news from overseas is that NABBA International president Ivan Dunbar has passed away in his sleep.
    Ivan was also the NABBA Ireland President for over 50yrs and was around 80yrs of age when he died.

For those of you not too familiar with NABBA, Ivan's passing is to NABBA, as what Ben Weider's passing was to the IFBB.
    Ivan has never missed a single NABBA Universe contest so he will be sadly missed at this year's show.

This is a very sad loss for NABBA and they will now have to find a replacement for him.
    Those under consideration would be Bryan Robinson (UK), Klaus Hoffmann (Germany) and Australia's Graeme Lancefield.

Ivan will be cremated in Ireland on Thursday.
    R.I.P.

MONDIALI IBFA 2013 ROMA 26 Ottobre

Originariamente Scritto da uilliam uollas Visualizza Messaggio

Int. Headquarters

Sad news from overseas is that NABBA International president Ivan Dunbar has passed away in his sleep.
    Ivan was also the NABBA Ireland President for over 50yrs and was around 80yrs of age when he died.

For those of you not too familiar with NABBA, Ivan's passing is to NABBA, as what Ben Weider's passing was to the IFBB.
    Ivan has never missed a single NABBA Universe contest so he will be sadly missed at this year's show.

This is a very sad loss for NABBA and they will now have to find a replacement for him.
    Those under consideration would be Bryan Robinson (UK), Klaus Hoffmann (Germany) and Australia's Graeme Lancefield.

R.I.P.

r.i.p.
    LE PAROLE VOLANO,I FATTI PARLANO.

Commenta

int. Headquarters

sad news from overseas is that nabba international president ivan dunbar has passed away in his sleep.
      Ivan was also the nabba ireland president for over 50yrs and was around 80yrs of age when he died.

For those of you not too familiar with nabba, ivan's passing is to nabba, as what ben weider's passing was to the ifbb.
      Ivan has never missed a single nabba universe contest so he will be sadly missed at this year's show.

This is a very sad loss for nabba and they will now have to find a replacement for him.
      Those under consideration would be bryan robinson (uk), klaus hoffmann (germany) and australia's graeme lancefield.

Ivan will be cremated in ireland on thursday.
      R.i.p.
      r.i.p.
      22/23 GIUGNO 2013
      CAMPIONATO ITALIANO IFBB

Commenta

Int. Headquarters

R.I.P.
        r.i.p.

Commenta

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎