Dove Trovare L'r-ala

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Ora
  • Show
Clear All

A proposito leggete questo studio

Interactions of Conjugated-Linoleic Acid and Alpha-Lipoic Acid on Insulin Action in the Insulin-resistant Obese Zucker Rat.
    Taylor ZC, Teachey MK, Saengsirisuwan V, O’Keefe MP, and Henriksen EJ, Muscle Metabolism Laboratory, Department of Physiology, University of Arizona College of Medicine, Tucson, AZ

The essential fatty acid conjugated-linoleic acid (CLA) and the antioxidant R-alpha-lipoic acid (R-ALA) individually have been shown to enhance glucose tolerance and insulin action on skeletal muscle glucose transport in insulin-resistant states. However, to date, no study has assessed the potential interactions between these two interventions in treating insulin resistance. Therefore, the purpose of this study was to assess the interactions of low doses of CLA and R-ALA on whole-body insulin sensitivity and insulin-stimulated glucose transport in skeletal muscle of the insulin-resistant obese Zucker (fa/fa) rat. Female obese Zucker rats (~7-8 wk old) were treated with either vehicle or submaximal doses of CLA (0.3 g/kg body wt) or R-ALA (10 mg/kg), individually and in combination, for 21 days. The glucose-insulin index, an indirect indicator of whole-body insulin sensitivity derived from an oral glucose tolerance test, was not altered by this dose of R-ALA compared to the vehicle-treated control group. However, CLA alone caused a 17% decrease (p<0.05) in this variable, indicating an enhancement of insulin sensitivity. The greatest improvement in whole-body insulin sensitivity was associated with the combination treatment, as the largest decrease (21%) in the glucose-insulin index was observed. Insulin-mediated (5 mU/ml) glucose transport activity (as assessed by in vitro 2-deoxyglucose uptake) in both the type I soleus and the type IIb epitrochlearis was not altered by treatment with R-ALA. CLA induced a 37% increase in insulin-mediated glucose transport in the epitrochlearis only. Most importantly, the combination of R-ALA and CLA induced the greatest improvements in insulin-mediated glucose transport in both the epitrochlearis (77%) and the soleus (54%) muscles. These results suggest that R-ALA and CLA treatment in combination improves whole-body insulin sensitivity and insulin-stimulated glucose transport activity in skeletal muscle of the insulin-resistant obese Zucker rat to a greater degree than either intervention individually. (Supported by BASF AG, Ludwigshafen, Germany (EJH) and the University of Arizona Undergraduate Biology Research Program (ZCT).)

Commenta

Originally posted by arabafenice
      e qui secondo me ci si sbaglia: se tu imposti in maniera corretta il bilancio calorico puoi permetterti di mangiare più carbo di quelli off ala sicuro che questi andranno veicolati nei muscoli e non in trigliceridi.

Quindi a parità di calorie ti abbassi un filo i grassi, ci metti più carbo e ti tiri con minor fatica

Ciao
      A

Adriano Marini Official Web Site-Gruppo Escursionistico Montano-Canale YouTube-Canale Facebook

Commenta

Bella, mi piace questa cosa... che rapporti utilizzeresti? carbo/ala?
        Altri accorgimenti? Carbo tot. giornalieri?

:superlol: :superlol: :superlol: :superlol: :superlol: :superlol: :superlol: :superlol:

Commenta

Ok, ma supponendo che si utilizzi una dieta con + carbo, sempre ipocalorica, questi saranno a basso i. g. quindi non andranno a finire negli adipociti, a meno che non si superi l' introito calorico di mantenimento, quindi l' r-ala se vogliamo è solo una garanzia in +, nothing more!!! Lo vedo meglio in una dieta con ciclizzazione dei carbo carica/scarica, e in massa!!!

JM2C
          Byez
          Gg
          ----------------------------------
          I will be...

THE SECRET OF HAPPY LIVING IS NOT TO DO WHAT YOU LIKE, BUT TO LIKE WHAT YOU DO

X qualsiasi cosa email-me

Commenta

carica/scarica sicuro, ma puoi usare lo stesso carbo a medio IG.

Non trascurare il fattore pienezza, energia, allenamenti migliori. quindi non è solo per stare on the safest side...

Ciao
            A

Commenta

Certo!!! Io cmq a livello pratico farei questa distinzione, almeno io sono solito agire così: fase di perdita di grasso, dove i carbo sono molto bassi, e ciò che conta è solo ridurre la percentuale di fat, cercando di mantenere il più possibile massa muscolare, ma è normale che in questa fase si appaia sgonfi e gli allenamenti in palestra ne soffrano. Arrivato al peso desiderato, comincio a reinserire i carbo, attuando cariche e scariche settimanali, mi continuo a tirare, mooolto + lentamente, ma esteticamente sono + full e gli allenamenti vanno che è una delizia, qui secondo me la vera utilità dell' r-ala. Naturalmente ci sono altre strategie di definizione, ma credo siano piuttosto individuali, legate un po' al metabolismo e al modo di affrontare psicologicamente la cosa!!!
              Byez
              Gg
              ----------------------------------
              I will be...

THE SECRET OF HAPPY LIVING IS NOT TO DO WHAT YOU LIKE, BUT TO LIKE WHAT YOU DO

X qualsiasi cosa email-me

Commenta

si la tua è una scelta Gigi, sebbene come tu sai alla fine sono le cal che contano e se stai che so a 2000 Kcal lo sono sempre sia che mangi meno fats e + carbo o meno carbo e 10 gr di fats in +

Ciao
                A

Commenta

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎