• Ora
  • Show
Clear All
  • marco69
    Bodyweb Advanced
    • Sep 2010
    • Send PM

MHP Releve

Avete feedback a riguardo? Rispetto ad un classico animal flex?

MHP Releve Overview

MHP Releve is described as the only natural product containing the patented IsoOxygene ™, which actively combats the enzyme COX-2, which causes pain in the joints. IsoOxygene ™ is more than 20 times stronger than any other joint care substance, which means that it primarily acts faster and supports your joints and ligaments. MHP Releve promises to; relieve joint and muscle pain, Help repair joints Help repair connective tissue, Strengthen bones, Inhibit COX-2
    What is MHP Releve and How Does it Work?

MHP Releve is a high potency joint support formula that contains a combination of PGE-2 inhibitor botanicals and glucosamine sulfate. Releve’s formulation is engineered to help reduce inflammation, relieve joint and muscle pain, repair joints and cartilage and strengthen bones.
    MHP Releve contains ingredients that work synergistically to counter inflammation around your joints. MHP Releve also helps maintain elasticity and joint mobility thus improving your overall joint health. Rounding out the formula is the patented microencapsulation that controls the release of other ingredients in Releve giving you round the clock relief against joint pain.
    Who Manufactured MHP Releve?

MHP Releve is a trademark product of MHP – Maximum Human Performance, a company that is based in the United States. MHP produces other health supplements that strive to enhance human performance and improve general body health. MHP is head quartered at 21 Dwight Place Fairfield, NJ, 07004.
    What Does it Contain?

MHP RELEVE common formula is designed to attack joint stress in a more comprehensive and more scientific way, and addresses a number of fundamental causes of joint pain, connective tissue degeneration, and muscle pain, including the underlying causes.
    RELEVE contains glucosamine to help restore joint health, but the main mechanism of action RELEVE in reducing pain and inflammation in joints is its COX-2 inhibition patented ingredient IsoOxygene. RELEVE can help prevent the destruction and bone restoration, or bone loss and degeneration of connective tissue.
    Glucosamine sulfate is mostly harvested from shellfish, Glucosamine protects the joints against damage caused by friction. It is also an important building block of joint tissue besides, supporting the growth of a healthy cartilage among other connective tissue.
    Other Ingredients: dicalcium phosphate, guar gum, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, calcium carbonate, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, citrus pectin and pharmaceutical glaze.
    How Should I take MHP Releve?

The recommended dosage is 2 capsules, taken twice a day with meals or lots of water. If necessary, you can increase the dosage as prescribed by your doctor.
    Benefits

• Reduces joint pains
    • Uses multiple ingredients to provide short and long term relief
    • Ideal for sports injury pains
    • Features a potent patented ingredient unique to Releve
    • Good Value
    • Anti- Inflammatory Effects

Drawbacks

• Long Turnaround time
    • Contains shell fish
    • Not easily absorbed into the system
    • May sit in the stomach for sometime resulting to stomach upsets

Does it Interact with Other Medications?

Again, I call for more research to be done on this product to scientifically ascertain this. In the meantime, we will presume that MHP Releve doesn’t react with any medication since the manufacturer has not indicated any medication that interacts with MHP Releve. To be on the safe side, always consult your doctor first.
    When Will I Notice Results?

According to consumer feedback, you should expect to feel/see result between 4-12 weeks of regular usage. Remember this is designed for long-term care.
    Are There Any Side Effects?

There are no documented side effects but it is highly recommended that you stay away from MHP Releve if you are allergic to shellfish. If you have to use this product, then consult with your physician prior to taking it.
    What People are Saying About MHP Releve?

People are rather concerned about the pricing and there is every reason to be since I found some stores selling it at $18.70 per 60-pill bottle and some other stores selling the same bottle for $370!
    What Research Has Been Done on MHP Releve?

The official website claims the product is clinically tested and proven but they are no results to accompany the finding. There being no third party claim of the same, we concluded that this product is not clinically tested nor proven.
    Final Verdict

There you are, all the facts are in black and white and if I had a choice, I would have let you make the final verdict. But since I don’t have a choice, here is my take; MHP Releve comes up with a fresh new idea to combat joint ailments. Although it contains Glucosamine, it has a new formula pending patenting. The pricing is rather strange since each store has its own absurd price. MHP Releve is pretty new, and if I was out looking for a joint care product, I would go for one that has already been tested and proven to work!

Below we have ranked the best joint supplements to make it easy for you to find effective and safe products. The ranking is based on crucial factors like potential to alleviate joint pain, potential to promote joint cartilage and tissue regeneration, potential to prevent recurring damage, potential to improve overall joint health, and quality of ingredients. In the end, we were able to come up with the bottom-line value of each product.
  • -Jack-
    Whatever happens, happens
    • Sep 2012
    • Send PM

Lasciando perdere le sponsorizzazioni della casa produttrice, riesci a postare la tabella degli ingredienti?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    jack.bodyweb@yahoo.it

Commenta

• Davidinoviareggo
      ⚓ THE SEAMAN ⚓
      • Oct 2009
      • Send PM

Originariamente Scritto da -Jack- Visualizza Messaggio
      Lasciando perdere le sponsorizzazioni della casa produttrice, riesci a postare la tabella degli ingredienti?

C'è il link nel post Jack

Commenta

• -Jack-
        Whatever happens, happens
        • Sep 2012
        • Send PM

Hai ragione Davide, colpa mia.

Comunque non è male ma non mi sembra nulla di così eclatante, insomma un buon joint support.

jack.bodyweb@yahoo.it

Commenta

Working...
        X