Vantaggi del principio spinta/trazione

Cosa dice la letteratura in merito?

Per esempio sull'allenamento nella stessa seduta di bicipiti e tricipiti
    Sound of the drums
    Beatin' in my heart
    The thunder of guns
    Tore me apart
    You've been THUNDERSTRUCK.

Attivazione neurale principalmente, la vuoi sentire una, esperienza vissuta, se faccio prima un rematore di una distensione su panca sollevo di piu' in quest'ultima.
    Enrico e stop!

Commenta

interessante, ne sai qualcosa di più?
      Sound of the drums
      Beatin' in my heart
      The thunder of guns
      Tore me apart
      You've been THUNDERSTRUCK.

Commenta

Credo che al di la' di una migliore attivazione neuro-muscolare (che non è poco credimi) che ne consegue uno sviluppo piu' bilanciato (e questo è fodamentale) altri fattori determinanti per questa suddivione non ne esistono.
        Enrico e stop!

Commenta

C'è anche da dire che i principi di questo tipo a seconda della suddivisione si utilizzano anche per avere una maggiore frequenza soprattutto sui muscoli piccoli.
          Ciao

Commenta

Il fatto che quando un muscolo si contrae l'altro si rilassa e recupera meglio ( vedi jump set) Alcuni PL infatti fanno serie pesanti di rematore o trazioni prima della panca

Ciao
            A

Commenta

Originally posted by arabafenice
              Il fatto che quando un muscolo si contrae l'altro si rilassa e recupera meglio ( vedi jump set) Alcuni PL infatti fanno serie pesanti di rematore o trazioni prima della panca

Ciao
              A
              il motivo per cui seguo il principio spinta-trazione.

facendo per esempio:
              panca
              trazioni
              lento

riesco a recuperare abbastanza per spingere meglio nel lento.

Commenta

Sempre riguardo ai Jump Sets, postai un articolo di Ian King che descriveva i vantaggi delle serie alternate spinta/trazione, ancor più vantaggiose se si tratta di movimenti "opposti" e non sono tra muscoli antagonisti (petto e dorso non sono muscoli antagonisti, ma rematore e panca sono antagonisti tra loro come movimenti)

Ciao!

Commenta

Re: Vantaggi del principio spinta/trazione

Originally posted by Pandamax
                  Cosa dice la letteratura in merito?

Per esempio sull'allenamento nella stessa seduta di bicipiti e tricipiti
                  Correggetemi se dico una vaccata.... per esperienza personale se alleno i bicipiti assieme ai tricipiti mi capita che, negli esercizi per i tricipiti, non riesco a mantenere un buon range di movimento perchè i bicipiti sono gonfi e quindi è come se ostacolassero il movimento del gomito.... probabilmente è solo una mia sensazione!!!
                  w i pussybuster

- GIUNGO TRA VOI AL MUTARE DELLA MAREA
                  - SIGNORI, IN QUESTO LETAME C'E' PIU' MERDA CHE PAGLIA
                  - INNAMORARSI E' COME UN FULMINE (FORTE E SCONVOLGENTE) MA PRENDERLO NEL CULO E' UN LAMPO
                  - NON HO INTENZIONE DI PROVARE ESPERIENZE OMOSESSUALI PERCHE' NEL CASO IN CUI MI DOVESSERO PIACERE... SONO CAZZI!!!
                  - LA VITA E' COME LA SCALETTA DI UN POLLAIO... CORTA E PIENA DI MERDA
                  - SE NON CI FOSSERO GLI STUPIDI COME FAREI A SAPERE DI ESSERE FURBO

Commenta

Originally posted by multipower
                    Sempre riguardo ai Jump Sets, postai un articolo di Ian King che descriveva i vantaggi delle serie alternate spinta/trazione, ancor più vantaggiose se si tratta di movimenti "opposti" e non sono tra muscoli antagonisti (petto e dorso non sono muscoli antagonisti, ma rematore e panca sono antagonisti tra loro come movimenti)

Ciao!
                    Mi sto dedicando in questo momento a questo approccio CT e mi trovo bene, multi non è che mi daresti l'URL dell'articolo?
                    grazie
                    Enrico e stop!

Commenta

spe' mo lo cerco

Commenta

Ecco l'articolo di Ian King su t-mag.com in cui spiega i benefici nell'alternare esercizi agonisti/antagonisti nella stessa seduta:

"This is an interesting topic that’s been bandied about for decades in the iron culture. Historically, this was one of the reasons proposed to support the "benefits" of supersetting opposite muscle groups. Before I go any further, let’s look at the potential benefits of antagonistic training which include:

1) Superior hypertrophy adaptations
                        2) Superior strength adaptations
                        3) Superior muscle balance

Let’s break each down:

Superior hypertrophy adaptations
                        I suspect this potential benefit has received historically the most focus, at least in the States. Does supersetting antagonist muscles produce superior hypertrophy (growth) adaptations? Esteemed minds over time such as Peary Rader, founder and long time owner of Ironman, certainly believed that it was the most effective system for building the arms. Perhaps some body parts respond more favorably to antagonist training with regard to hypertrophy. If this is the case, there’s a strong argument that the arms may be up toward the top of the list.

My feeling is that there may be hypertrophy benefits from this method, but the exact mechanism or reasons why aren’t clear. It may be as simple as the fact that equal focus is given to "both sides" of the body in that area, like the biceps and triceps, ensuring optimal increase in circumference through balanced training.

This isn’t to suggest that supersetting of antagonist muscle groups in the best or only way to produce superior hypertrophy results. Rather, there’s adequate reason to dedicate some of your training year to this method.

Superior strength gains
                        As I see it, the base rationale proposed for superior strength adaptations from antagonist superset training is this: increasing the neural activation of the antagonist muscle may reduce the inhibition it may be causing in the firing of the primary muscle.

If this does work in this manner, its potential effectiveness may be reduced by using too short a rest period between the two opposing exercises. Even though opposite muscle groups are being used (and initially the thinking may have been this is enough rest because they’re different muscles), inadequate time between each exercise may prevent the central nervous system from fully recovering, therefore negating potential strength or neuromuscular adaptations.

The solution found in strength training literature that recognizes the role of the CNS has been to use what I call a full recovery alternated set. This means you’re doing the sequence of an antagonist superset, but using longer rest periods between each opposite exercise, two to three minutes minimum.

Irrespective of the validity of the neural disinhibtion from antagonistic muscles theory, this method has merit if you respect the theory of limited window of opportunity in strength training relative to an anabolic or catabolic response. This theory suggests that somewhere between 20 to 40 minutes of strength training, you may experience a decrease in anabolic hormone (Testosterone) and a concurrent and opposite increase in catabolic hormone (cortisol). Using the full recovery alternated set method allows you to get more sets in the same time period without really compromising CNS recovery than does the more traditional standard setting.

For example, if you did a bench press, rested two minutes, did a bicep curl set that took a minute to do, and rested another two minutes, you’d be coming back to the bench press five minutes after the last bench rep. This may be similar in recovery to a standard set protocol of four minutes, yet you’ve done two sets. In short, more sets can be done effectively in a shorter period of time.

A word of caution here. Many misinterpret the basis of this concept and mix two exercises of large metabolic and neural demand, like the squat and deadlift for example. This is an extreme example, but the message I bring is that your exercise selection can negate the longer recovery impact on the CNS. Give thought to the exercises you pair up!

Superior muscle balance
                        This influence has been evident in strength training literature for ages — the old "push-pull" program — but I believe it’s given more lip service than action. More recently, the physical therapy influence has reinforced the need to balance antagonist muscles, and supersetting is one way to ensure this. Not the only way, however.

A point to make here: if you were to always sequence an antagonist pairing in the same order (bicep curl and then tricep press) you’re still maintaining an imbalance from exercise sequence. More appropriate for muscle balance would be to rotate the order in subsequent supersetting programs. For example, start with the tricep exercise just as often as you start with the bicep exercise.

Having muscle balance in the long term does make a significant contribution to muscle strength, so don’t look at this factor from a short term perspective where it may have less to offer.

So would there be any growth or strength benefit from antagonistic training? Yes, I believe so, but not such that this training method should be done exclusively. There’ll be a time and place to perform other methods, including the old stand-by of standard sets (set, rest, same exercise set, rest etc.)

I believe that antagonist superset training has some superior size and strength advantages to offer. The only question is to quantify how much more superior they may be and relative to what other training method. "

Commenta

Originally posted by arabafenice

Ciao
                          A
                          quando lo dicevo io lo scorso settembre mi ridevate in faccia

Commenta

Macché Punk, io mi sono sempre allenato benissimo con questo sistema!

Commenta

Multi ho visto il programma stile I King che avevi postato da Armando andavi oltre i set che King suggerisce.
                              X esempio, ai 1i 2 esercizi ho visto 4set in jump mentre King al massimo arriva a 2 (eccezzionalmente 3 ma il 3° set spesso è un B-off) tuttavia King prevede specialmente per la forza l'attivazione post tetanica (che prima o poi provero') 6-1-6-1.
                              Il tuo programma mi ricordava piu' Staley se devo essere sincero.
                              Last edited by ErikZ; 09-07-2003, 16:08:55.
                              Enrico e stop!

Commenta

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎